The Skinny on Trader Joe's in Florida - update


After my visit to Trader Joe’s, I eagerly drove back to my friendly city of Orlando, a trunk full of provisions in place, with a bag of Thai Lime Chili cashews somewhere close to me.  Mmmm. 

According to my check out person, Michael, a past 10-year-resident of Orlando, Trader’s will open next in 1) Sarasota; 2) Gainesville; 3) Jacksonville; 4;) and make its way down to West Palm.  I inquired about Orlando, and he informed me that they intend to have the Distribution Center in Orlando, so no doubt, a store will be here as well (I can just imagine the Distribution Center somewhere on Orange Blossom, S of 528, visible as you trek down the Turnpike).  Well, this Trader Joe’s aficionado can hardly wait.  Until then, I will make another trip back to Naples, after all, I learned of another great Gulf beach there, then to Sarasota in September, as there are nice beaches there, too!  Until then, my pantry runneth over.


All posts are written by Dawn Deegan, Broker-Associate REALTOR® with Charles Rutenberg Realty. She holds the designations of Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®), Short Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR), and she is a Graduate of the Realtor® Institute (GRI). She also holds the Transnational Referral Certification (TRC), enabling her to help in real estate endeavors world-wide. Dawn is dedicated to providing only the best possible services and expertise to her Buyers and Sellers of residential Real Estate in the Greater Orlando area. This includes Windermere, Orlando, Winter Park, Baldwin Park, and Davenport. Her emphasis is on superior delivery of sophisticated market data, quality and value to you, the Buyer or Seller. Contact Dawn Deegan at 407 286 5272 or at DawnDeegan@cfl.rr.com. Visit her at www.MakeABrilliantMove.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation Property in Reunion Resort at Spectrum

Luxury Real Estate Broker Jeff Hyland

Some Dates and Benefits of The Largest Tax Relief Plan in Florida’s History